Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS AND MESSAGES:
Responsibility for what is posted lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such message.
You agree not to use the sites in any way to send or submit materials:
- that are false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that are fraudulent or involve the sale of items;
- that infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violate any law or regulation;
- that are defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing;
- that are obscene or contain any type of pornography;
- that contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers;
- that interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our site;
- that link to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (i) are prohibited under this agreement; or (ii) you do not have the right to link to or include.
Please note that we cannot and do not review every submission a user may make.
We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission.
We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of our sites if we believe you are violating any of “RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS AND MESSAGES” and to remove, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
Use of our sites is limited to personal, non commercial purposes. Your commercial exploitation of the sites is strictly prohibited unless we grant prior written permission.
You acknowledge that we permit access to content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights.
You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through our sites.
You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the materials without the prior written consent of the rights holder. The burden of determining whether any content on our sites is or is not protected by rights rests with you.
You acknowledge that we acquire all rights to use any posted materials as described below so that we do not violate any rights you may have in materials you post.
By submitting content to or through our sites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use.
You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarise or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights.
If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it. As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party’s websites. Those websites and parties are beyond our control.
We make no representations as to the content, quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, and you hereby waive any claim you may make against us with respect to such sites and their operators.
You may order services or merchandise through links on our sites from persons not affiliated with us. All matters concerning the merchandise or services, including but not limited to purchased items, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and the merchants with whom you chose to do business.
MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions: Lovatts Crosswords & Puzzles
Included in this document are the following Terms & Conditions. Please review these carefully.
- Terms & Conditions: Lovatts Crossword & Puzzle Magazine Subscription Purchase
- Terms & Conditions: Lovatts Crossword & Puzzle Subscriber Sweepstake
Terms & Conditions: Lovatts Crossword & Puzzle Magazine Subscription Purchase
1. Terms of Delivery
For monthly publications, please allow up to 8 weeks for your first delivery.
For bi-monthly publications, please allow up to 12 weeks for your first delivery.
For quarterly publications, please allow up to 18 weeks for your first delivery.
The delivery date of the first magazine is determined by the date on which you order and the date on which the next available issue is printed. This may be up to 18 weeks before the scheduled on sale date.
Any errors made in providing the correct delivery address are the responsibility of the purchaser and Lovatts Media is not liable for any consequences if incorrect information is provided.
If you are a subscriber and you change your address or any other relevant details you must notify Lovatts Media. To change a delivery address, Lovatts Media may require up to 8 weeks notice. Lovatts Media is not liable for any consequences of your failure to provide early notification of an upcoming change of address, including but not limited to subscription issues being sent to an incorrect address. Lovatts Media is not obliged to re-send returned mail or undelivered mail due to the subscriber’s failure to provide the correct address details.
Returned mail and undelivered mail, through no fault of the subscriber, may be re-sent by Lovatts Media, at our discretion.
Lovatts Media is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. As part of normal daily operations we may collect your information.
4. Subscription Transfers
In the event of a change in circumstances (ie a deceased subscriber) the balance or remainder of a subscription may be transferred to another party. An administration fee will be charged for any subscription transfers, up to but not exceeding the balance of the subscription remaining.
5. Subscription Cancellations & Refunds
Subscription purchases are considered final, and are non-refundable, except in the circumstances outlined below:
Lovatts Media will only refund the balance remaining on your subscription where a product is faulty. Lovatts Media is not required to provide a refund for change of mind. Issues already delivered or dispatched will be deducted from the total at their full cover price. In the case of a gift, the balance will be refunded to the original purchaser. If the credit card used to make the original payment is no longer valid, for example if it has expired, a cheque payment will be issued. Cheques may take up to four weeks to be processed.
Lovatts Media may, on a case-by-case basis and at our sole discretion, consider a partial refund for compassionate reasons.b) If the subscription was purchased from a third party provider (iSubscribe, Magshop, Mags4Gifts):
Please note: These Subscription Terms & Conditions may be modified from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly review our policies and keep up to date with any changes.
Terms & Conditions: Lovatts Crossword & Puzzle Subscriber Sweepstake
1. The Subscriber Sweepstake does not form part of the paid subscription package, and the promoter reserves the right to cancel or vary the draw without notice.
2. The Subscriber Sweepstakes forms part of the Lovatts Media terms and conditions of entry authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPM/17/02512 and ACT: TP17/02354.
3. All current subscribers to Lovatts crossword and puzzle magazines are automatically entered.
4. The Subscriber Sweepstake closes on the last business day of every second month. The winners will be determined by draw. The winners will be notified initially, if possible, by phone or email, within 48 hours of judging and the winners’ details will be published on lovattspuzzles.com. A written confirmation will be sent to the winners at the registered subscription billing address.
5. Prizes will be awarded to the recipient of the subscription ie the subscriber.
6. The name of the winners may be published by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the winner will forfeit the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
9. In the event of any unclaimed prizes a second draw will be held 3 months after the original prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw and a winner/s chosen. The winner/s from this judging will be notified in the same manner as set out in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the responsibility of entrants and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
12. As per the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act, all personal details of New Zealand entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update and correct any information should be directed to that office.
13. The Promoter is Lovatts Media, 100-102 Terrigal Esplanade, Terrigal Beach, NSW, 2260 Australia. ABN 99 003 314 681.
For further information relating to Lovatts crossword and puzzle magazine subscriptions, please contact Lovatts Media – email@example.com or toll free 1800 254 199 (NZ 0800 254 177).
Welcome to lovattspuzzles.com, provided by Lovatts Media Group (ABN 99 003 314 681) (we, us or our). The following terms and conditions (Terms of Service) govern your use of the websites, content, software and services offered through lovattspuzzles.com.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may change the Terms of Service at any time. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service by clicking on the Terms of Service link located at the bottom of our web pages. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes. If you continue to use lovattspuzzles.com after we post changes to these Terms of Service, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms.
Changes to lovattspuzzles.com
We may discontinue or change any product, service, feature or specification on lovattspuzzles.com at any time and without notice.
Fees and payment
We offer premium products, services and subscriptions for a fee. Payment and other applicable terms relating to your use of the products and services, if any, will be disclosed to you at the time you sign up for any fee-based products or services and you will be subject to those additional terms.
Your fees are payable in advance, unless specifically noted otherwise, and are not refundable in whole or in part. We reserve the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time
Any order placed by you is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including without limitation, an error in your order or in the material or content on the lovattspuzzles.com website, or the unavailability of the product or service.
You may use lovattspuzzles.com for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through lovattspuzzles.com any material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or
accounts of sexual acts
3. victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
4. impersonates any person, business or entity, including Lovatts Media Group and its employees and agents
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorised use of a computer or computer network
6. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability
7. violates the Terms of Service, guidelines or any policy posted on breathemagazine.com.au
8. interferes with the use and enjoyment of lovattspuzzles.com by others
9. damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs our servers or networks or
10. attempts to gain unauthorised access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce the Terms of Service.
Material on this website including but not limited to the selection, organisation, arrangement, and enhancement of the content, the look and feel of the colour combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements, logos, brands and trade names is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws and may not be used without our prior written consent. Any unauthorised use of such material may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws and privacy laws and civil and criminal statutes.
You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the content, frame any portion of lovattspuzzles.com or content, or reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the content or used by us to prevent the unauthorised reproduction or distribution of the content.
Third party websites
lovattspuzzles.com may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on lovattspuzzles.com are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Disclaimer of warranties
Your use of lovattspuzzles.com is at your own risk. We make no warranties, representations or guarantees about breathemagazine.com.au and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim implied warranties that breathemagazine.com.au and all software, content and services distributed through breathemagazine.com.au are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that lovattspuzzles.com content will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, without interruption or available at all times. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of lovattspuzzles.com, including any support services, will be effective, reliable, accurate or meet your requirements. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use lovattspuzzles.com (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choosing. No oral or written information or advice given by a us or our representatives shall create a warranty. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to and use of lovattspuzzles.com. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures related to or resulting from your access to and use of lovattspuzzles.com.
Limitation of liability
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of lovattspuzzles.com. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon lovattspuzzles.com. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranties, conditions or undertakings which cannot be excluded is limited to (i) the supply of the product or service again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the product or service supplied again.
If you choose to access lovattspuzzles.com from a location outside Australia you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Your right to use lovattspuzzles.com automatically terminates if you violate the Terms of Service or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with lovattspuzzles.com. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of lovattspuzzles.com, for any reason, with or without notice.
Collecting personal information
The information we collect from our customers helps us personalise and continually improve our products and services. It also facilitates the provision of our products and services and other information to you including purchase transactions undertaken through mail, by phone, or on our websites. You are not obliged to provide your personal information however failure to do so may result in us being unable to provide you with certain content, products or services or information or to process your transactions, provide after sales services or accept entries to promotions or competitions where applicable.
We may also collect automatic information which tells us about visitors to our websites such as the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the websites are most commonly accessed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and browser type. You cannot be identified from this information and we use it to collect broad aggregated information to help us improve our products and services.
Uses of the information
We use the information you provide for responding to your requests, providing our products and services, administering your account with us, customising future browsing for our customers and communicating with you.
Third party advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements to you when you visit our websites. These companies may use information about your visits to our and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Cookies and local storage
Local storage is used to store current general data. No personal details are stored using this technology.
We take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems were we store personal data. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be absolutely guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Our websites may from time-to-time contain links to other organisations’ websites, including social media links, applications and features where relevant. Those websites and organisations are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should review their respective privacy policies. We cannot be held responsible for the conduct of those organisations.
Access and questions
Lovatts is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. As part of normal daily operations we may collect your information.
PLEASE NOTE: These Subscription Terms &Conditions may be modified from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly review our policies and keep up to date with any changes.